“Great Service & Superb food”
Review of Two Souls Bistro

Two Souls Bistro
Ranked #103 of 921 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Auckland
“Great Service & Superb food”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We found this Restaurant on trip adviser and were more than happy with our food and great service. My wife & I both agreed we would return on our next visit to Wellington.

• Visited October 2013

Wellington, New Zealand
“very average - dont know what the fuss is about”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

tripadvisor blocked my first review saying i needed to complain to the site.
I just dont get the reviews for this place - it is not as good as everyone is making it out to be.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank jeff s
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Great service, food and location”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I went to Two Souls Bistro for my birthday. We were staying at the Museum Hotel nearby so it was very convenient. I read some good reviews so we mainly went there on the basis of the reviews. The only slight hiccup came when my husband booked a table for Saturday night, the person who took the call penciled us in for the night he rang rather than the Saturday. As it happened we were still able to get a table! It turned out that the chef took our call, and his English wasn't great.

We had seafood chowder and the haloumi entrees - both were very nice. I had the cannelloni for main (lovely) and my husband had the beef tournedos which was fantastic. The potato gratin was really good. We had chocolate torte for dessert. We had mentioned it was my birthday so when the dessert came out it had a candle in it, the waitress put a little party hat on me and they sang happy birthday! I thought it was very sweet of them to do that.

Overall we really enjoyed the restaurant, would definitely go back, and would recommend to others.

• Visited September 2013
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Excellent service and food”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We chose this restaurant purely on the great reviews. We went there on a Saturday night and we needed to book as the restaurant was full. Ideal for our group of 5. The staff were all friendly and helpful but the food stole the show. Beautifully presented and all 5 dishes were different and all 5 were fantastic. We will be back next time we are in Wellington and we rarely return to the same restaurant as we are very fussy!!

• Visited August 2013
NZ
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have to add to the praise for this place, it's well deserved. Meals were excellent, service was absolutely outstanding. We both had the scallop appetiser - scallops were perfectly cooked and the dressing was great, with a bit of a kick to it. Hubby had the tournedos and loved them, I had the scotch fillet (the sauce was amazing!) We will defiantly be back!

• Visited August 2013