“Very nice pizza and original brand”
Review of Hell Pizza

Hell Pizza
Ranked #344 of 930 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Pizza
Odijk
“Very nice pizza and original brand”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Very nice pizza and original brand. You can get it as hot as you want. Professional service and good tasting quality, all lashed with a devilish sense of humor. Take your pick from the pizza's named after the seven sins, or play the creator and creat your own slice of hell. Half sized pizza's for children also available, just order a 333.

Visited January 2013

London, United Kingdom
“suprisingly tasty”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

pizza tasty but strange combo of fruit and pink pizza sause nice but odd looking apricoats with chicken new

Visited December 2011
Antananarivo, Madagascar
“No beer”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We heard this was a great pizza place, so selected it for our first pizza try in New Zealand. Sadly, they do not serve beer and we really wanted one with our pizza, so we left.

Visited October 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
“cardboard pizza”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

The pizza tasted like cardboard. It tasted like it had been warmed up rather than made fresh. I won't order from there again.

Visited August 2012
Wellington
“Addicted”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Best take-away pizza in Wellington - hands down. My regular is Pandemonium, though I'm also a fan of Lust & Mordor (yes, I'm a meat-lover...). I would also highly recommend their wedges with garlic aioli sauce. I'm actually addicted, so so good. Why not 5/5? This particular location is also a sports bar, and while thats fine sometimes, it can be a bit daunting for 2x 23 year old girls to walk in on a big sports night. I have had one bad experience with delivery (taking far far longer than it should of), but when I called the Manager he was great & gave me free pizza vouchers to make up for it. Definitely recommend over Dominoes or Pizza Hutt (or most pizza restaurants too come to that...) LOVE IT!

• Visited August 2012