“Just 'ok'”

Espressoholic
Ranked #19 of 56 Coffee & Tea in Wellington
Cuisines: International
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We went to Espressoholic in the evening looking for pudding and a coffee post-dinner and ended up a little disappointed. The yoghurt & lemon cake was nice, if a bit dense, but the white chocolate cheesecake managed to be both bland and overly sweet at the same time. The staff were moody too which didn't add to the experience. Nice coffee though!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Cool & trendy place in a funky part of wellington. The coffee i had was ok with the overall ambiance of the cafe making it a worthwhile place to have been

Reviewed January 8, 2014

All the usual breakfast dishes. Good coffee. Fast service. Reasonable prices. On Cuba St. Decor average.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Having paid nearly $50 for two breakfasts and drinks I was a little suppressed to find that the when it was delivered I would have to pay for a thimble of Ketchup. Worst part was the waitress was expected to leave my breakfast and march over to the till to pay. I paid my extra 60c at the end and the staff informed me everything costs love.

Everything does cost and this petty charge for a bit of ketchup costs repeat business. Watch out next time you may well have to pay for a sprinkle of salt on your eggs.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I loved this place, me and a friend came for desert and we shared an amazing lemon meringue pie. It was to die for and I would definitely return. The place is nice and is modern and funky.