“superb steak”

Crazy Horse Steak House
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

went there for 2 for 1 deal on monday night.the steaks were cooked to perfection.melting in mouth really really nice.the sides with that also delicious bit small though i could have may be 3 sides if I knew they will be so small.the waitress (Shelby) I think, was smilly and polite.the wine list is very interesting! amazing meal will deff go back

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I and our 10 year old daughter , secured a table at 8pm on new year's eve, very gratefully. The atmosphere is classy and intimate, although a bit hard to hear the wait staff. I felt at home there. The staff were excellent and helpful. I ordered fish of the day.... Loved it - snapper with mint icecream amongst other flavours. My husband had duck and enjoyed it. my daughter a wagyu beef hamburger. My choice did not suit her, my fault as it tasted very good. she rated the chips highly though.

The food, atmosphere and good service made a relaxing dining experience to end the year in style.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We ate here one night during our month-long trip through New Zealand and Australia, and this restaurant was one of the best of our whole trip. Very good service, great food, and a lovely atmosphere made the Crazy Horse a restaurant we would stop at on our next visit to Wellington. The cost might seem pricey to someone looking for a less expensive meal, but we felt we were not overcharged for the quality of the meal we enjoyed.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We chose Crazy Horse for a dinner to start our Christmas holiday. The food and service were fantastic as we have experienced in the past which is great when you return to a place you have been too before.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great service, great food, very welcoming and informative staff, nothing too much trouble.
The steak is amazing - best we have eaten for some time! The hand cut fries are abit different and amazing and very tasty vegetables. Splash out and treat yourselves and enjoy!