“Our local favourite”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

As soon as you enter the ambiance is relaxing and very Italian. The food is top shelf and service is personable and friendly.

5  Thank Galdancio

Reviewed June 22, 2014

So lovely and quaint, intimate dining. So cosy. A lovely couple run this by themselves so its not a place to go if your in a hurry. Very relaxing dining. Pizza's are fantastic! Highly recommended. We dine there often.

6  Thank rochellep123
Reviewed March 15, 2014

They offer a family restaurant with good italian food and friendly service. I don't know why they have this PIZZA on the sign because it certainly not the reason I was attracted to dine there again and again. They do much better than just offering Pizza.

4  Thank LJFoodlover
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Fantastic Italian food - authentic little café, complete with gingham tablecloths. We had Cannelloni and Pizza - faultless. The house wine was excellent and the portions very generous. Can't wait to return

3  Thank liliannz
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We were very surprised to come upon this outstanding Italian restaurant. The service was wonderful and the food was excellent . I hope I never forget the taste of the exquisite sauce I had with my dish. Out of the ordinary.

1  Thank Ilovethailand21