“Not like it used to be.”
Review of BB's Espresso

BB's Espresso
Ranked #29 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Tauranga
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 5, 2018

We called in today to meet with friends. I looked at the choice of food and was quite disappointed. It was still early in the morning but the cabinets were quite empty. I chose a scone with butter. the scone was small and not very nice at all.
We sat outside but were bombarded by seagulls after food.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

My coffee was okay, and I’m not usually one to leave bad reviews.. however I left feeling dirty. Your high chairs were disgusting, so had to feed my child on my lap.. due to this I quickly wiped your table down with a baby wipe which came off black... the table was filthy... yet one of the workers had just wiped it... you need to use clean cloths and maybe a spray and wipe to keep your tables clean.. this was disgusting! Leaves me to wonder what your hygiene practises are like in your kitchen.. Extremely unimpressed.

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

We have had many morning and afternoon teas and more than a few lunches at BB's - always good tea or coffee and good food with it

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

2 out 3 times we visited this place they forgot to make my toasted sandwich. They brought out hubby's breakfast and never brought mine. Had to ask them where it was after 30 min wait. Then they made it and by then we didn't really want it anymore. Sadly it happened again on our next visit.
Not a good service. No refund or anything.
Do not recommend this Cafe.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I enjoyed the coffee, the staff were friendly and helpful, but the apple baked goods could have been moister - it was slightly over proved.