The hotel amenities were quite luxurious and the view from the restaurant was lovely. However, the view from my room was a parking space on the rear end of the building so was quite disappointed. I booked months in advance so expected better after I wrote all my preferences. I stayed for a few nights but I only met one staff member who was actually friendly. The rest of the staff couldn't be bothered to smile or be friendly which is quite surprising since this is a pricey hotel. I loved the restaurant though especially the tapas and I really enjoyed the lounge singer's performance and the waiter who attended to me was friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban retreat that reaches out to the ever-changing waters of the Tauranga Harbourand captures the very essence of New Zealand hospitality. This is a truly unique hotel located on and over the waters edge.Situated on the Pacific Coast Highway, in the sunny Bay of Plenty Region, Trinity Wharf Tauranga is surrounded by a diverse range of leisure and entertainment activities. It is essentially a gathering place - be it to 'gather yourself' or to gather with others. A place where you can be as active, or as restful as you like. Free wifi available throughout the hotel for in-house guests, and 176 on-site car parks. Accommodation: Architecturally designed across three central piers, Trinity Wharf Tauranga presents 123 well appointed guest rooms, of which 60 can accommodate twin share options for group travel or wedding guests. Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Apartment options with fully equipped kitchen, laundry and spacious lounge/ dining areas make for an excellent family haven. Premium Water View Spa Guestrooms and the Trinity Wharf Suite provide spectacular harbour views, balconies on or over the water and offer luxurious spa baths - perfect for a special leisure escape. Events: Five versatile event venues provide excellent options for in-house residential conferences or special occasions. The Trinity Rooms (with capacity for up to 350 guests) have direct access to the hotel pontoon, enabling event guests to easily make their way to a boat transfer or an awaiting helicopter. For more intimate cocktail gatherings, product launches or corporate meetings, the Pool House Rooms (capacity for up to 80 guests) open on to the infinity edge pool and the refreshing harbour views beyond. An Exhibition Hall suitable for up to 28 trade display booths or themed gala dinners can seat up to 400 people theatre style. Lounge & Dining: Halo Lounge and Dining serves a fantastic array of breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and supper options, as well as a fine cup of espresso, cocktails and an excellent wine selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Trinity Wharf Tauranga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga Hotel Tauranga
- Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga
- Sebel Trinity Wharf Hotel Tauranga