“Miserable waitress”

Ranked #35 of 422 Restaurants in Tauranga
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Have walked past on many occasions but thought we would give it a try.
The food was well cooked & tasty the service good but would have been better if the waitress had cracked a smile. Its ok but there are far better places in Tauranga where customers are greeted with a friendly face as well as serving good food. Wouldnt rush back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick meal and really enjoyed it ! The pizza was super fast and soooo good! Had the Brooklyn. Good music and good service will be coming back !

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Probably the place to which I return most often, the excellent menu and well cooked food on every occasion makes Brooklyn comfortably the best and most consistent place on the ever changing Strand. Everything from the tasty sliders to the melting beef ribs and moorish flat breads are well judged and there's something to suit every palate. The pizzas look amazing but I've never yet been able to divert myself away from the rest of the varied menu. You can eat well here on any budget.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I decided to treat the office to a team dinner after a very hard month. The service, food and atmosphere were perfect. Eight of us out for a dinner and drinks and no one could find a fault with Brooklyn Patio Bar. The menu was varied and everyone was jealous of the plate next to them. The service levels we're exceptional, we felt like true VIPs. The team and I would have no problem recommending this place and I have no doubt we'll be regulars ourselves. Thank you to the team at Brooklyn for making our night such an enjoyable one.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I had a surprisingly fabulous lunch at Brooklyn Patio and Eatery yesterday. Went here by default actually and so glad we did. Upstairs you could instantly feel that they knew what they were doing, we eat out quite a bit and so our standards and expectations are high. They were met in bucket loads. I had prawn chilli spaghetti and my husband had the Snapper and Prawn Pizza - my mouth is still salivating thinking about it. Both were deliciously tasty, well presented and yet refined. Great wine menu, coffee near on perfect and to finish it off a very tasty chocolate brownie to share. We will be back and will be sharing our Sunday Surprise. Thank you people.

1  Thank Kiwis101