“Best butter chicken”

Good for: Families with children
Papamoa, New Zealand
“Best butter chicken”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

I've tried a lot of butter chicken from different restaurants but this is now my number 1. We cant help but keep coming back for takeaway and my flatmates are the same. The portions are large enough that my boyfriend and I share a curry and just order extra rice and a naan each so it ends up being good value. The staff are friendly too, I recommend this place for sure.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Maia P

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“All excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Best Indian we have had in ages. Try the lamb masala. Nice touch to get poppadoms and pickles at the start of dinner.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Dave C
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Kelly and Jacqui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

We arrived latish - 9pm and were actually the only people in the restaurant. The poppadoms and dipping sauces set the tone - they were excellent. The mixed platter entrée was even better and the butter / chilli chicken was so good I couldn't stop eating although I felt ready to burst. Best Indian i've eaten in NZ.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kelly C
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Tasty food and friendly service. We often order after work and pick up on the way home. We've been back to this spot many times.

1 Thank Rendezvousnz
Tauranga
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“regular takeaways”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We often go here for takeaways. My partner is fussy when it comes to butter chicken, and this one he likes. The lady on the till is lovely

• Visited September 2013