“Perfect Breakfast”

The Med Cafe
Ranked #3 of 423 Restaurants in Tauranga
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Best Coffee in Tauranga. Fantastic breakfast and lunch 7 days from 7am
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I just had a lovely Sunday Morning breakfast at The Med. Our order was taken and delivered with a smile - wonderful service too. We had toast, cinnamon Bagel with jams plus tea and coffee. Great value at under $20. I would certainly recommend The Med. The lunch menu looked good also.

1  Thank ShaneMcDonald

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I eat & drink coffee here regularly. The food is fantastic, you get to know the amazing staff & I'm now addicted to the coffee.
I was a non coffee drinker - turns out I just had really bad coffee prior to here. Now I'm hooked getting coffee at the Med is almost a daily occurrence ha ha!
Definitely recommend!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The Med is a great cafe, the service is fast and the food always good. I love the fact they bring a carafe of water and glasses to the table when your order lunch, so many cafes dont do this any more, its a small thing but great appreciated !

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Having worked in Tauranga CBD for several years I am proud to be a regular at The Med. Every morning I am greeted with a smile, a warm atmosphere and a yummy coffee which keeps me going throughout the day. The food is really enticing and I can confidently recommend the eggs benedict and mushroom stack, so far.
Well done Jo and staff on a really friendly, quality Tauranga cafe. The working week wouldn't be the same without you xx

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Friendly service, loads to choose from on the menu and in the cabinet! The Coffee is sensational. We came in on a very very busy Saturday morning but the staff were all over it!