City Suites
Hotel on Devonport(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
  • Room Service
$129
$125
$170
Trinity Wharf Tauranga(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$121
$98
Agoda.com
Summit Motor Lodge(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$93
Baywatch Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$129
$104
The Pacific Apartments(Mount Maunganui)
$132
$118
Priceline
  • Pool
Oceanside Resort & Twin Towers(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
  • Pool
Blue Haven Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$84
$82
$599
$505
Priceline
All reviewsfree underground parkingand free wi fieasy accesscentral locationmini barthe managerssized bedroom was spaciouswithin walking distancesky tvhot tubsmall kitchenair congreat place to stayclose to townvery pleasant staystay there again
Reviewed November 28, 2013

great place, top location, quiet, central, spacious rooms, immaculate condition, very clean
friendly staff, going the extra mile
Beautifully decorated floors
I arrived late evening, but the staff was happy to wait for me and did not feel rushed while checking in.
I can highly recommend this place! I will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Armitage, Manager at City Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review, we greatly appreciate your comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms and found our staff to be so friendly. We look forward to you visiting again.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Thanks Trish from City Suites, we recently had a group of people who needed to be accomodated near downtown Tauranga for various nights over a 10 day period. Due to the nature of our business the bookings were being ammended daily as people came and went, nothing was a problem, thankyou! The rooms are comfy, there is sky tv, free wifi, kitchen facilities, all in walking distance to downtown Tauranga and secure underground parking with internal access. All in all a very enjoyable stay, we will be back. Thanks again, Adam.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for those wonderful comments. Customer service is of great importance to us, we are here to please! We are overjoyed that you felt your bookings were being managed well, and that you found our facilities to be so enjoyable. Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our visit to this place was by chance. We were pleasantly greeted by the friendly staff, clean spacious rooms, comfy beds, clean toilets and a kitchen that is rather well equipped ( would be nice with more pans though and perhaps a better knife and chopping board) otherwise a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay and we have taken on board your comments about the kitchen equipment. Thank you for passing those comments on to us. We look forward to welcoming you back to City Suites soon.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay here - we also had a conference in their facilities - excellent service and wonderful facilities.

The room was very tidy and welcoming - I highly recommend this accommodation. The service was wonderul and went out of their way to make sure that we had all we needed.

Will be staying here again and will be holding more workshops/conferences too.

Thank you for such a wonderful stay - see you next time!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed both your accommodation and also our new conference facilities, and that you received excellent service in both areas. We look forward to welcoming you again for your next workshop meeting or even a leisure trip to Tauranga.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I found City Suites through a very quick Google search so I didn't know much going in. My main requirement was being close to the city where I was working.

I'm really happy I found this place, my room was large, very clean and airconditioned which was a plus as it's getting warm in the evenings as we get into summer.

The hotel hosts were super friendly, they moved things around for me so I could stay an extra night, arranged my taxi and gave me directions all with a smile! I would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. Our main aim is to make guests feel as if there are at a home away from home at City Suites, so we are so pleased that you found our service to be super friendly, and our rooms, spacious and clean. Thank you once again and we look forward to hosting you again next time you are in town.