“huge”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

had my father day dinner and by god it was huge. We had an entrée between us and a main each which was delicious ... we really had trouble to finish the mains and although we would have loved to have a dessert which looked yummy we simply couldn't fit it in.... Value for money... you bet ... quality of food .... great!!!! ... service.... OK on the night

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We ate on a footie nite Waikato playing some poor sods from Australia for the cup
the place was heaving
we ordered Fish which was welll cooked and I had the burger n fries was soooo good home made pattie with the works nice relish yummy
will return

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Well located on the Strand. Too kany tables too close together by the fire to be able to enjoy this space. Table outside took long time to clear even though was not busy. Had a platter which was okay but food not allowed to drain properly so spring rolls were quite greasy.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife enjoyed the lamb shank was very tasty, and I had a nicely cooked Chicken breast with a creamy sauce with a mix of herbs. Also a good range of wines by the glass.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have stopped many times for a quick burger and always enjoyed it but Sunday my wife and some friends were along and we had dinner. My wife, who has had Veal all over RI and Mass, said her Veal was the best she has ever had !!!! The rest of our group all had some other entries and all said they were amazed at the freshness and taste not to mention the generous sizes.