Seascape Villa B&B
Baywatch Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$135
$121
Colonial Court Motor Inn(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$120
Summit Motor Lodge(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$102
Trinity Wharf Tauranga(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$153
$115
Agoda.com
Hotel on Devonport(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$117
$114
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Armitage(Tauranga)
$65
$60
ASURE Macy's Motor Inn(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$80
Oceanside Resort & Twin Towers(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$157
$152
  • Pool
The Tauranga on the Waterfront Motel(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$109
Accommodation Te Puna Motel(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdavid tatianacooked breakfastcold meatsbreakfast was amazingwonderful hostspleasant decorbeer kitchenyogurtwished we could have stayed longerbreakfast tableensuite bathroomhome from homeexcellent showera wonderful place to staystayed one nightguest loungedouble bed
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Very nice room, comfortable, and very well decorated. Spotless and spacious bathroom. Tatiana and David were great hosts and gave us very good advice regarding the sites to visit. Delicious honey-lemon jam! Very well located at a quiet residential area not far at all from the centre of Tauranga. We would definitively go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

After staying in November 2010, I booked to return to NZ in May 2012 to continue checking out NZ. David & Tatiana picked me up from Tauranga airport after a long flight from the UK and were once again very welcoming. They knew I was travelling alone and staying with them for over 10 days, so they requested my travel itinerary in advance and made sure everything was perfect for my arrival.

They allocated me one of the larger rooms which included the bath and separate shower in the en-suite. The room was bright, warm, clean and very spacious which was perfect for me. After showing me to my room they gave me the space and privacy to settle in and invited me to join them for dinner and drinks on the evening. Once again the freshly prepared food was amazing and the warm hospitality of David & Tatiana was just as I remembered - Fabulous!

David & Tatiana are excellent hosts who offer a bespoke service to every guest. They have a modern, clean and spacious home which is an excellent place to stay if you are visiting the area. The food is excellent and you will always be well catered for! I will definitely be back!!

Highly recommended....

Room Tip: All rooms are of the same quality but different sizes. My advice would be to advise the couple in advance of your requirements and you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My husband booked me in for four nights, after he had enjoyed a stay here. He knew that as a lone traveller, I would be well looked after and he was right.
My room was attractive, immaculately clean, spacious, warm and comfortable.
Breakfast was fresh and delicious, as was dinner. Tatiana is a great cook.
What made my stay particularly special, was the warm hospitality of David and Tatiana, who allowed me space and privacy when I needed it, but ensured that I was not lonely.
I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 1, 2012

David and Tatiana were very welcoming hosts and Tatiana is a great cook. Breakfast was excellent. They had useful advice for restaurants in the area and things to do.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The first thing that struck us was the pristine cleanliness of the whole place. The clear white walls matched with beige tones gave the whole place a modern yet cosy feeling. The villa was sited on slightly higher grounds that overlooked the area. Only about 5-10 minutes drive to the city. David and Tatiana were gracious and interesting hosts and we had a great time chatting over breakfast. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple