ASURE Macy's Motor Inn
Baywatch Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$135
$122
Colonial Court Motor Inn(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$121
Hotel on Devonport(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$135
$114
  • Room Service
Cobblestone Court Motel(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$83
Trinity Wharf Tauranga(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$154
$133
Hotel Armitage(Tauranga)
$70
$65
Hotels.com
Accommodation Te Puna Motel(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$87
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Summit Motor Lodge(Tauranga)(Great Value!)
$102
Oceanside Resort & Twin Towers(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
$157
$152
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspa bathfree wifismall fridgestayed here for one nightswimming poolsingle bedbed was comfortablegood sizehostsmotelunitaccommodationtariffcbdconferencejulialounge
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I recently stayed at Asure Macy's on a business trip, and from the moment I arrived to the moment I left, everything was welcoming and comfortable. The conference room where we held our meeting was suitable for our group of 10, complimentary coffee, tea and bikkies were all welcomed readily by the attendees, and Athol, the owner, is a very pleasant man who took care of all my needs with genuine care. I received a very warm welcome, nothing was too much trouble, and he personally brought breakfast up to the room before 6am. The room itself was immaculate, contained a very comfortable bed, a spa bath, a good selection of television channels, and a good size toilet/shower. The next day I received an email from him with the dinner receipt I had forgotten in the room in case I needed to claim expenses my meal. Overall, Athol went above and beyond for me, and I would rather stay here than anywhere else in town. Highly recommend, thank you Athol!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
oldboki, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your review and your kind words about your stay with us. We are passionate about hosting guests whether it's just for the accommodation or for our conferencing facilities. I will pass on your comments about the room to our service staff who take pride in making sure that each room is the best it can be on a daily basis. We look forward to hosting you again soon, kind regards, Athol & Lorraine.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I had a bad day today. I get a car crash. I need to drive more three hundred km and i dont know how to fix it. Luckily receptionist here is very kind. They help me to fix it quickly and now i can continue driving. How kind they are. I really happy with the service here. Thx u

Patchara,Thailand

• Stayed: May 2014
Athol P, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Hi Patchara, Thank you for staying with us in Tauranga, sorry that your holiday was spoilt by skidding your car in the rain. I am glad you were not injured and that we were able to at least get your car running again so you could go and enjoy the Coromandel after leaving Tauranga. The best time of year to visit NZ is February and March when we are having warm summers and least rain. February means also that the holiday crowds are less than January which can be difficult to book accommodation. We hope you come back again to Tauranga and you may have some time to enjoy our beaches, walks and restaurants, kind regards, Athol & Lorraine

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This place is Awesome. The hosts are lovely people who make you very welcome and ensure that all your needs are met. The complex is spotless as are the rooms. The beds are comfortable and the rooms spacious and warm with the biggest spa bath in the world. I thoroughly enjoyed lazing back in the bath while watching TV. I could rave on and on but it's best if you just go and see for yourself.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
oldboki, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Hi Karen D, Thanks so much for your positive 5 out of 5 review and for you8r positive comments on your stay with us. The studio unit you stayed in ?, they are the most popular units with our repeat guests. We will pass on your comments on the clean room to our dedicated housekeeping staff who do their best everyday to make sure you have spotless rooms when checking in. We hope to have enjoyed Tauranga equally as well and that we will get the chance to host you again soon. Lunch or dinner at Mills Reef Winery is a must, a walk up Mount Maunganui is another and then you can finish off the day by languishing in the thermal mineral pools of the Fernland spa which is just minutes from the motel. :-) We hope to host you again soon. kind regards, Athol & Lorraine

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Athol and Lorraine were the most helpful and friendly hosts we had on our trip. They shared their expert knowledge of New Zealand and even helped us book other places to stay. How is THAT for Customer Service ! Macy's was the cleanest we have ever seen! The area was very convenient for everything, different places to eat, banks, touring, or just walking around. I write very few reviews, but I could not recommend this place enough. Go here and leave any concerns behind !

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
oldboki, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Hi Tommy, Thank you so much for your most encouraging words. So glad that you enjoyed your trip to New Zealand. (We hope that means you will be back again). As for helping book ahead, we were happy to help, that's the advantage of being a member of a national association of motels, plus you get the chance to save some money (that's a bonus). I will tell our housekeeping staff today that you found Macy's "the cleanest you have ever seen." They are very proud of what they do and committed to their role at the motel and know that they are an important part of the total customer experience, It is so rewarding for us as hosts to get this recognition. We do hope we have the privilege of hosting you again at some future date, kind regards, Athol & Lorraine.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We were warmly greeted at reception and had a very comfortable room on the second floor.
Our hosts were friendly and very helpful.

The room was extremely well serviced daily and whilst not in a scenic location was central to all amenities.

We would stay here again and do not hesitate to recommend to others.

U & S

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Athol P, Owner at ASURE Macy's Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 out of 5 review and your kind words to receiving "excellent service" from us. We do appreciate that recognition from you and will pass on your message to all the staff responsible, for greeting you, servicing and preparing your room each day.

We do hope we get that chance to host you again when you are next in Tauranga,
kind regards, Lorraine and Athol.