All reviews private thermal pool hot tub main road sliding door two single beds busy road stayed for one night living room unit trampoline motel accommodation bath funeral heater cleaners bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

We spent four nights there and the location is good for shopping, easy access to the motorway. We all enjoyed the private thermal spa pool. The staff are friendly and helpful, the outdoor swimming pool is good for the children.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Had a family wedding on the Saturday so 3 nights were spent at Bennett’s. Jason was courteous and helpful at check in providing useful information about supermarket, markets Historic village and beaches. The pools were either hot or refreshing depending on your choice of thermal or outdoors. Busy road to get in and out from but on the whole a value for money stay for us.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2018

Had the most terrible stay here with my two kids. There was a big pack of noisy yelling men next door, smoking outside our window and raging until 3am. Called reception 8x no answer. In the morning got told “next time rent a house if you want quiet” my kids were afraid, none of us could sleep. It is a party motel, absolute nightmare.

Room tip: Stay away from the noisy highway, the thermal baths are dirty and gross, not worth paying extra
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
BennettsManagement, Manager at Bennett's Thermal Pools Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Hi Emily,

We are sorry to hear that you had unpleasant moment while stayed with us.

I actually went to your neighbour every time you left a message and your father also heard I had argument with them several times. I went to your room first thing in the morning to check if anything else happened while I'm in the bed.

Yes, they were up until late night and made noise but they were not playing any music but talking in the room and they also moved to the next room away from yours. I asked other guests about the noise in the morning but no one else recognised it.

I explained how I tried and how they tried to stay away from your room.
Hope this explain a bit more and big apology once again for the inconvenience.

Jason

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my partner and 2 uear old daughter. In unit 24

The unit is OK. Different. There are 2 single beds in the lounge area, 2 ring stove, microwave and a fridge. The bathroom is TINY. The bedroom is ok, there is an FM/AM radio built in to the headboard. The bed is comfy. The whole room is clean but really needs to be uodated. The outside pool is fantastic, would be great in colder weather.
The room is very hot! No air conditioning, just fans. It would be horrible in the middle of summer. The outside pool is dirty, and the grounds are untidy, could do with a clean up. The host was great! All in all it was an OK stay. I paid $168 for one night, so really overpriced for just one night stay. If i had to stay again i wouldnt mind, but only for one night, anything longer and I would find something more comfortable and modern.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2018

I stayed for one night in a Family Apartment, Private Pool room.

The staff were friendly and the room was clean and tidy. The spa pool was nice and hot, and it was good driving distance both to city center and the mount.
The room was a bit small. There was only two of us staying there, so it was fine for my needs, but if there was 4 people staying in there (the max bedding) it would be a bit cramped.

Getting in and out of the place itself is a bit tricky as its on a bind corner and can be hard with traffic.

Over all it was a good place, and I would recommend to stay here for a short stay but not an extended period.

• Trip type: Traveled with family