“Delicious food and friendly service.”

Waterside Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #15 of 139 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: New Zealand
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Serving, Lunch and Dinner you'll soon discover Waterside's reputation for great casual dining and fantastic meals to meet everybody's needs.Take in the stunning views of the lake and mountains while you enjoy being looked after by our friendly staff, try one of our creative cocktails or speciality coffees. Fantastic outdoor dining in summer, and a fireplace to keep you warm in the winter.Enjoy!!
Urenui, New Zealand
“Delicious food and friendly service.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited Taupo recently and took our 4 teens out for dinner. One was allergic to egg and the staff were proactive in providing safe alternatives. We all enjoyed our meals, fresh and tasty. Great service. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“WoW”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had a really awesome lunch at waterside. Staff are friendly and helpful. Food taste awesome. Worth a visit. Made my day.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Beautiful!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant. It has smart, relaxed atmosphere. The staff are amazing- plenty of smiles and passion for great customer service. The food is great, obviously an experienced chef with great pride in serving a great dish. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience! Thank you Waterside!

Taupo, New Zealand
“This must be the nicest restaurant in Taupo and I cannot wait to go back.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have visited Waterside Restaurant and Bar couple weeks ago and I was well impressed by the great food, lovely atmosphere and such a nice and accommodating staff! Everything was perfect from the starter to the dessert!

This restaurant is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

I have visited as well as inspected many restaurants and well known venues worldwide as part of my job and I have to say this place has it all. You should be very proud of your staff as they are amazing!!!!!!!
Thank you for all your hard work guys :). I will be back with more guests soon.

• Visited May 2013
Taupo
“Dining Experience”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were pleased with the overall service , meal quality etc as we were with out of town friends and were hoping that the evening would live up to our expectations as we have always enjoyed previous dinners at this restaurant. It lived up to our expectations and more. All the staff were friendly and accommodating and all five meals were enjoyed immensely. A very pleasant dining experience.