“very well priced”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2013

First time dined here though friends have in the past and raved about the lovely lunch menu so yesterday a friend and I went here for lunch. I had the number 6 on the menu which was Penang curry chicken. You could have either chicken or beef. I asked for it not to be too hot in the curry and it was just right. It was a good sized lunch meal and well presented by a very nice waiter and only cost $11. The restaurant was very well laid out with lots of room to move around. There is a bathroom though I did not use it. I would definitely recommend this place to locals and visitors. It is positioned in the Suncourt plaza which has recently been done up and there is inside and outside seating.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We loved our meal here, with moreish spring rolls, tasty curry and fried ice cream for dessert - I swore not to eat again after dining here I was so full! The menu prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is relaxed but dignified.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We eat here whenever we are in Taupo. It really is the best Thai I have ever eaten. We are never disappointed. The service is outstanding and the hot towels offered after the meal just adds to things. I wish our local Thai was as good as this.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

went with 2 teenagers for dinner, atmosphere was friendly, staff efficient, food was good and traditional, would recommend to others (daughter loved the banana split!)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

we chose this restaurant instead of takeaways and were very pleased with the friendly efficient service,good food and pleasant surroundings, we hadn't booked and enjoyed our meal