“Clean, friendly, value for money”
Review of Coffee Plus cafe

Coffee Plus cafe
Ranked #9 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Taupo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this place to everyone for breakfast. Cook nicely to perfection, with great service.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Plus cafe

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Fantastic food, great service and not overpriced.
Dam good coffee as well plus a great range of other drinks available. A busy little place but service and quality of food is well worth a few seconds in the line at peak times.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I had a fantastic brunch here last week. We were really impressed by the selection both in the cabinet and on the board. Coffee was hot and perfect. Best brunch so far for us in Taupo.

1  Thank Erin O
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We left Taupo 7.30 in the morning and this was the only place that we could find open for take out coffee. I wished we had found it earlier!! The coffee was great and I had a cheese/bacon/tomato on vogels bread toasted - yum!!! The food in the cabinets looked very fresh and most invititing! I give this place 10/10 for food and coffee. We had take out so I cant comment on service.

1  Thank Sparkle59
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We are regulars to this place whenever we are in Taupo & our recent visit was their usual high standard. Great service, good quality food & an awesome seafood chowder. Will be back.