“bit disappointed really”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Mind Junction

Mind Junction
Ranked #30 of 68 things to do in Taupo
More attraction details
Owner description: Free entry just pay per activity! Think fun, an interactive family fun place for all ages, so bring the whole family!Come in today and try out our Giant Maze, Golf Simulator, 3D Gallery and Lego Display, Model Trains, Remote Control Boats, Shooting Simulator, Cafe, Puzzle and Game Shop and our brand new Flight Simulator!Open 7 days 10 till 4!
Marton, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“bit disappointed really”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We went there with four adults and two children. Did the maze, the hologram room, the shooting and ran out of time. To be fair, the cost didnt amount to value for money. It would be better with a flat cost per person per hour with unlimited games etc. We thought it a bit silly having to get a stamp and have our card punched for every event. probably wont be back.

Visited March 2013

Napier, New Zealand
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“...only if you run out of options”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a real "number 8 wire" set up. I took my young daughters who ended up getting bored. The mini golf is a real dodgy affair, the RC boats are rough and ready, the flight simulator has potential, the shooting was amateurish and the Lego and holograph room was a space filler. All of the above cost $92 and took about 90 minutes. I won't be back and certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Riwaka, New Zealand
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

A brilliant place to spend a few hours. We had lots of fun running around like ADHD children - I only wish I could get into that display and play with all the Lego!!!

I think kids would love it (we did and we're in our mid-to-late 20s!). It's a little out of town but well worth the drive. The staff were really friendly and happy to help - especially when we were getting stuck with the puzzles they have on the tables!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ian_the_Squid
Wellington, New Zealand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great fun for the family, a little expensive, world-class service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Great fun for the family, a little expensive, world-class service! It's different! Try the maze and the kids activities are fantastic, worth a visit!

Tauranga, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Money hungry people”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

My wife and I, my daughter and grandson spent $69 to do some activities. After doing a couple of activities we decided to have lunch which we had taken with us. As it was a very hot and sunny day we decided it would be a good idea to have it outside under cover on the outside deck at the rear of the building. We were prevented from doing this by the money grabbing owner who said we were not allowed to eat our own food as there was a cafe.
We had to go outside and sit in the full sun on the grass. No shade or seats anywhere and too hot to sit in the car.
Well we would have come back the following day with our granddaughters but for the attitude of the owner. We will not be back nor will my daughter and I will make sure that our friends are aware of the situation.

Visited January 2013