“Great time great taste great meal!”

Taupo Thai Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 146 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Every time I go to taupo, i would always go to Taupo Thai. Foods is fantastic. Service is the best. I would recommend to all my friend to dine here.

2  Thank Nan_Cokezaza

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Taupo's best Thai restaurant. Friendly service, never had to wait long for entrée or mains. We took our own wine $5.00 corkage. finished our meals and just sat and finished our wine , we were'nt rushed out the door. There were quiet a few in the restaurant for a Thursday. Most enjoyable.

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Took my oversea friends for a trip to Taupo and we decided to try Thai food. We went for this restaurant because it was recommended by friend.

The staffs are very friendly and very good services. If you're looking for the real Authentic Thai taste, I would recommend you to try this restaurant and you won't regret it. I would come back to this restaurant again for my next trip. I also recommend this restaurant to my other friends and they also love it. If you love thai food and want the real Authentic thai taste, I truly recommend this too all.

Natty

2  Thank Natty129
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After a long day up the mountain a group of us,family and friends, were in search for a satisfying dinner to replace the calories. We were welcomed with a warm friendly smile and food arrived not long after (which almost instantly vanished).Dessert to finish and i have to say It was indeed a pleasant and satisfying meal with a touch of atmosphere will definitely stop by again next ski trip :)

3  Thank Connie1965
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One of the best Thai restuarants I have been to for food and hospitality.
We were recommended it from a friend and have been thanking him ever since.
We love our Thai and this is definitley top class. We we met when we first came in by a very friendly hostess who showed us to our table and had first class service all night.
The food was just devine which certainly made for a great night out.
We would both highly recommend it to others.

3  Thank donsueHamilton