“Awesome”

Olives Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Olives Restaurant is located in the central city, offering our guests fine Italian and Continental cuisine, while dining in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. Olives is fully licensed and also offers a takeaway menu. Come dine by the open fire or outside on warm summer nights. We look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Never had italian food before so thought to try n experience was awesome .. great food n service .. next time will take my friends here again .. highly recommended to everyone

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I visited with my friends from Wellington. The food and service were excellent highly recommended to everyone. Will definately visit again :)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Best italian restaurant in taupo the food was amazing i had a main chicken dish and my friend had pasta both were so good and desserts are very well presented and yummy!! Great service too... Recomend to everyone

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Came with my friends and ordered Lamb dish and my girlfriend ordered pork dish. Best Italian we ever had.Also the dessert were yummy and nicely presented. Very nice and friendly people.

Highly recommended Italian restaurant :)

1  Thank singsahib
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I have tried both Italian restaurants that Taupo has to offer! I can say that Olives was far the best. I tried the Chicken main. Very nicely cooked. Tender and the vegetables that accompanied the breast were delicious, It also comes with a bit of salad. The owner is very friendly and likewise for the waitress. Will definitely visit again! Thank you Olives!