Stopped here for break from long drive. The falls were beautiful but whatever you do don't use the cafe/hut there. We went and asked for coffee and were served what I can only describe as poison. The man served us "coffee" in a can which we had already paid for whilst telling us he was not allowed to make us coffee normally as he was told he could not apparently poison customers. Guess what - the can tasted like it would do exactly that. It was one you shook to make it warm mixing God knows what chemicals in there to make it do that and it was full of sugar. I found the fact that you had no choice as to whether you had sugar in your coffee totally circumvented and was not told this before buying this drink masquerading as coffee! If you value your health and taste buds do not buy from this hut.