“Excellent coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The seafood chowder was delicious and we had a salmon and broccoli quiche which was good although a little bit more chutney would have been nice. Excellent coffee

1  Thank NicoleMcG1

Reviewed August 17, 2014

The interior left a little to be desired, and one of the staff was in a grump, but the food was excellent.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Went to bodyfuel for the first time with a group of friends to have some coffee and dessert. I could have rated the cafe a 4/5 for the delicious and reasonably priced food BUT the staff (we found out that her name was Jas) who served us ruined the whole experience for us. Jas had this smirk on her face, never smiled, and took our orders in a rushed, abrupt and uninterested manner which, for me was very rude. She was so unfriendly and made us feel so unwelcomed. At first I thought I was the only one who noticed it, but the whole 14 of us had the same reaction. We all left with a bad first impression of this place.

4  Thank moncamjay
Reviewed August 11, 2014

You bet. We were starving and this was one if the best breakfasts we had in new zealnad. Great coffee too. I had the belly pork eggs benedict and my partner had the full breakfast. Both highly recommended. Want to go back and work down the menu!

1  Thank c c
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Amazing Amazing Amazing need i say more. Very beautiful food wonderful staff well done team at Bodyfuel Taupo I will be telling everyone about this place you can guarantee it.

1  Thank karen_Albright2014