“Massive breakfast!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I stopped off here around lunch time and the guys were quite happy to make us breakfast nice service fast and friendly the breakfast was a large serving my eyes were too big for my stomach! only problem was the eggs were over done seems to be becomming foo difficult to get perfect poached eggs at cafes now days:( also a few too many sauces and things on my bread and plate I do like my benedict to be the hero - suggestion would be small ramikins that have those pickles and sauces in given with meal and I can choose what I want to add?!

There are newer reviews for Bodyfuel

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

3 of us went in for coffee but ended up having an egg breakfast as well. The meals were value for money, the service staff were friendly and chatty and it was great to catch up with the daily news, newspaper is in-house... Filled up pretty quickly ... I recommend this cafe it's great.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Dropped by on an early weekday morning to have a hot drink for takeaway before work. Was not busy due to the fact that it was a weekday, attending staff was friendly and there was a large selection of cabinet food on display. Dark hot chocolate was my drink of choice - not rich enough in my opinion. Would love to re-visit the place one day to try out the cabinet food.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Fantastic cafe in Taupo that serves, freshly made food and great beverages. I love the Hot chocolate with ginger. All the cakes and biscuits are freshly made and very tasty. The meals are substantial. The staff cater for all diet needs too which is handy for family members who are coeliac or vegetarian. Staff always very polite and helpful.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Popular with tourists and locals alike, this cafe is conveniently located at the Taupo town centre and opposite the Tongariro domain. It was good to see a board menu that was different from the typical cafe offerings and recommendations from the helpful staff made it easier to select. The ginger and lemon tea was perfect with subtle flavours. Highly recommend you try this place when travelling to Taupo.