“Awesome way to relax.”

Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Living Waters Spa at Taupo DeBretts. A Volcanic Spa Experience. Relax your body and soothe your soul in the tranquil world of this unique spa experience. This is where the healing mineral waters of DeBretts Hot Springs combine with therapeutic massage and luxurious body treatments to leave you feeling amazingly relaxed and rejuvenated.Each treatment starts with a soak in the therapuetic warm waters at Taupo DeBretts Hot Springs. Then, enjoy a unique New Zealand treatment including relaxation massage, Hot Stone Massage, Warm Thermal Mud Wrap or wondrous facial. Rejuvenating Facials and other body and beauty treatments make this a spa experience you will not soon forget.
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Decided to spend our last afternoon in Taupo @ DeBretts to chill and relax, best idea we've had so far.
There is something for the whole family. Waterslide for the kids, private spa rooms, indulge in a heavenly massage or everything on offer.
It's definitely value for money $20 entry adult but if you op for a massage you can have free use of the pools and spa's.
The massages are cheap considering what I have paid in the past and are worth every cent.
However, the place can get a little over crowded and noisey when the schools are finished for the day.
Was a great place to spend our last afternoon in Taupo.

There are newer reviews for Taupo DeBretts Spa Resort

Reviewed April 9, 2013

spent a great time soaking up the relaxing warmth and let all our current worries float away. Enjoyed the privacy of the private pools

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stent an afternoon here with my daughters (ages 7 and 9). They loved the water slide with its warm water, and I enjoyed the mineral pools. My wife didn't want to stay as long as the kids did.

The facilities are a little dated, but clean and safe. The private pools are not great for kids, really just deep concrete boxes.

We got a discounted pass as guests of the Hilton next door. I would have been less satisfied if it had been necessary to pay the published rate.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We had a trip to rotorua and Taupo, we visited the Polynesian spa and just couldn't get enough of it. so we stopped at DeBretts Spa resort and this time we choose to go to family hot pool and my daughter had the best fun and so tired, she slept all the way back to Auckland. On the other hand my friend visited the private pool and found it not so great.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

If you want to relax at the end of the day, or better still, to tire the kids out, then this is the place for you.