“Best butter chicken ever”
Review of Indian Affair

Indian Affair
Ranked #20 of 139 Restaurants in Taupo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Wellington, New Zealand
“Best butter chicken ever”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have eaten here many times,I love the butter chicken,it is the best I have ever had.
My grandson also loves to eat here,harlen is 8...They have a great menu choice.
All the staff are very helpful and friendly...
Fab choice of drinks too.

1 Thank Lyndzm

Napier, New Zealand
“Best indian food I have eaten for a long time”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Walked in after a couple of drinks. Seated very quickly by a nice waiter. The menu was comprehensive and value for money.
The food when it arrived was absolutely delicious.
Try it!

Visited December 2012
Tamahere, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mouth Watering Morsel in every bite!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Whenever I go to Taupo, I always try to book into this restaurant because I absolutely love Indian cuisine and this is one of my favorite places to go. The waiting staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is without a doubt some of the nicest Indian I've had. The other two couples we were with were also very complimentary and they too had a fabulous dining experience. The concierge remembered me from the last time I was in and it was so nice to be addressed by my first name. Also, as a little extra, we were given a little "sweet treat" to see us on our way - YUM! Thanks to the wonderful team at Indian Affair :)

• Visited February 2013
Taupo, Waikato, New Zealand
“DON'T give it a miss!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have been semi-regular visitors of Indian Affair for a few years now and have always found the staff helpful and friendly and the food of good quality. Unlike the review written on 10 Jan 13 we have never found anything but a very acceptable dining experience. We also get takeaways there and have always been very happy with it, although we have never taken them "back to the Hilton" I suspect a sense of self grandeur may have been an influence here. Recently I presented a discount card that I had already redeemed (whoops) and was given the discount anyway. Thanks! We will obviously go back to Indian Affair for more good food and polite, friendly service.

Taupo
“Very Friendly”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Excellent evening Harry & the team are very friendly, looked after us with top quality food & service. Spoilt our Birthday friends with a Birthday shot & delicious Mango Ice Cream.. Excellent night all round.. Cheers Harry & the friendly team at Indian Affair.. Emma :)