“wonderful”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: BYO,takeaway & delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I go here alot. I have mostly had lunch here as they have a half price menu at this time. But I have also been here in the evening. It is a quite large restaurant but not over crowded. The food staff and atmosphere are wonderful. I have never found any faults with the place and recommend it to anyone

There are newer reviews for Thai Delight Restaurant

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Delicious! In addition the staff very very friendly and frequently talked to our kids, found toys to keep them amused and played games with them (which was great and allowed us to relax and enjoy our meal!!). The food came out quickly and they were very accommodating with providing extra utensils and plates so the kids could share. Everyone at our table enjoyed their meals and we will certainly visit again the next time we are in Taupo.

1  Thank Belinda v
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My husband and I visit NZ for a few months every year, with Taupo as the base.

We always try to fit in more than one lunch at the Thai Delight in Sun Court Tamumutu Street, particularly if lunching with friends.

Over the years there has been no shift in consistency.the food is authentic, prepared, cooked and served by Thai nationals. Divine food served with impeccable manners and a smile.

The problem for me is being unable to budge from green Thai curry or Pad Thai. I really should try something different.

1  Thank maggieallington
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Good food at reasonable prices. In my opinion I think Pad Thai is hard to beat. The atmosphere and surroundings are pleasant and so are the staff.

1  Thank Leola S
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

If you love Thai food, you'll love Thai Delight. It might be a few dollars more than your average Thai place, but it's definitely worth it. We shared a few mains between us and were well and truly satisfied. The staff were great too.

1  Thank AdrianNZ