Tripadvisor

from $237.40
from $184.50
from $131.60
2,525 results
All reviews amazing experience free fall du plessis dive master sky diving skydive experience ft jump these guys bucket list whole team great instructor feel comfortable explained everything birthday present safe hands felt safe once in a lifetime
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I had booked a skydiving jump for the next day, but the weather being nice I was able to change to do it the same day. The whole team was adorable and very smiling. I really wanted to do it but I was so stressed! I jumped with Andrew and he was great! Very nice, patient and helped me relax. Thank you so much! In the end it was an incredible experience and the view of the lake is breathtaking!

Date of experience: January 2020
TaupoTandemSkydiving, Front Office Manager at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you so much Jeanne for this very nice feedback! We are so glad you were able to join us end of the day...worked out perfectly! :) We are delighted that you had a great experience with TTS and that Andy helped you feeling calm and relaxed!
Enjoy the rest of your trip and if you are feeling like jumping again...you know where to find us! :)

Reviewed January 20, 2020

This was my second (and higher) skydive in New Zealand and it was awesome. I was afraid to have difficulty again with breathing but Charlotte listened to my concern, arranged a chat with an instructor to discuss this and next day I was in the plane to skydive. My instructor Ian did amazing, I got oxygen until before I jumped out of the plane and the free fall was so amazingly awesome. Thank you so much Ian for this memorable skydive, I really enjoyed it and also the time with the canopy was great!
If you want to skydive in Taupo:
1. Just go for it!
2. Choose for Taupo Tandem Skydiving
3. Enjoy

The reason why I choose TTS is because they really listen to your personal story and concerns (e.g. difficult breathing) and the skydive itself is more personal and individually adjusted than any other company. Well experienced staff, they know what they are talking about.

Blue skies!

Hey Sandrine!

Thank you for choosing us to jump with! We love that we were able to make you feel comfortable and at ease :) We take every customer very seriously, especially when they have concerns.

Ian will be stoked that he was ale to play a part in your second skydive in New Zealand!

We hope to see you back again for yet another amazing skydive

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Had my very first sky dive at 15,000ft with Simon, it was amazing! He was super nice and definitely helped me feel comfortable jumping out of an airplane. Thanks for the amazing experience!

Date of experience: January 2020

Hey Roos! Thanks so much for jumping with us! We are stoked that you had an amazing time the sky with Simon. We are sure he will be blushing to know this review.

We hope to see you for another skydive

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

My first ever sky dive! I went from 9000 feet with Albert. The free fall was amazing and I absolutely loved it. I’m actually afraid of heights but Albert was a great partner and a very calming influence that made the experience hugely enjoyable!
Thank you Albert! You are the man!

Date of experience: January 2020
TaupoTandemSkydiving, Front Office Manager at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
Albert will be absolutely delighted to hear that you felt calm and safe and that you enjoyed your experience with TTS!
We hope to see you again very soon! :)

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Me and my friends had the last jump of the year with this amazing team, the experience was amazing, I would like to say thanks very much for Albert Schuerman, he’s make me few so safety and very comfortable all the time!!!

TaupoTandemSkydiving, General Manager at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :-) What a great way to end the year :-)