“Incredible!”

15000ft Tandem Skydiving in Taupo
Ranked #1 of 56 Outdoor Activities in Taupo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive with TTS, New Zealand's original drop zone! With coast to coast views from 15,000 ft, free local pick up in our stretch Hummer and NZ's biggest range of camera options, your jump with us will be unforgettable! Choose between 12,000 ft and 15,000 ft, Freefall and Handycam footage and receive it all in HD on one of our free USBs! Qualmarked since 2004, your safety is our number one priority.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Had my first ever skydive with Tim and was filmed by Elad. Very professional guys, and an amazing experience...even got to steer the chute for a bit. Definitely recommended, Taupo is a gorgeous place to dive.

1  Thank sparkyrob
There are newer reviews for Taupo Tandem Skydiving

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I did the 15000 jump in February at 64yrs old and can honestly say it is one of the best experiences of my life. The staff were really friendly and I felt very safe with them. The views were fantastic (did the jump as the sun was setting) and the freefall totally amazing. Its was one of the things on my bucket list so If you are thinking about it - JUST DO IT you will not be sorry. My thanks to everyone for making this experience unforgetable and I now have the T shirt and DVD to show my grandchildren.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Well I wanted to do it on birthday and i picked the right place to do it. The experience was amazing . can't ask for more. highly recommended.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

What an awesome time we had at Taupo Tandem! Me and my boyfriend did the 15000 feet jump, which i would definitely reccomend over the 12000, as the freefall is the best part!! Such an amazing place to do it as the views were unbelievable!! The staff were great and made us feel very at ease and safe :) Everyones got to do it at least once! And this is definitely the place to do it! Cheers to all at Taupo Tandem!!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I can't recommend this place highly enough....the best experience ever and everyone should try it!!! I done a 10000ft skydive in the uk and it cost over £400 inc DVD. At this place in NZ, for a little over the equivent of £300 I got 10 times the experince! I jumped from 15000, exit photo, personal camerman footage, handycam footage, digital photos and t-shirt! Dont let the cheapness put you off, this place is easily the best around with great staff that help enhance the whole experience with their enthusiasm. To everyone there...THANKS A MILLION!