“Great FUN”

Rock`n Ropes
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Taupo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hours are dependent on bookings, Look for our Open flag or freephone us, we can be with you in minutes! We are located next to the honey hive. Activities start from $30 Even the big swing! 6 Activities $70, courtesy transport available with this option. Come on out and have some fun..... Feel the fear, do it anyway!
Reviewed December 16, 2011

The staff were very professional and made me feel safe whilst i did the course. If you get a chance go and enjoy great for the whole family.

All reviews
"nz"
in 3 reviews
"honey"

Reviewed November 13, 2011

this was about getting out of the comfort zone and it definitely acheived that, unfortunately the last thing i needed was the instructor more interested in playing with his dog than watching me stuck way up in the air terrified, disappointing.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Friendly staff. Amazing atmosphere. Huge enjoyment. Brilliant half day adventure in Taupo! Would highly recommend to all!!

2  Thank LadasaurusRex
Reviewed March 19, 2011

My daughters (aged 10 and 9) did some of this high ropes course. What a brilliant experience. They didn't want to do it initially but then watched another girl of about their age go round and decided to go ahead. They were nervous but absolutely exhilerated and had a huge sense of achievement after they'd done it. My eldest daughter chose to do just one activity and the other chose to do 3 (I think there are about six in total). The chap who took them round was fantastic - so motivating and great fun (although he seemed a bit scarey beforehand). I had full confidence that my girls were safe at all times. My husband and I would like to have had a go but we ran out of time. I'd thoroughly recommend this actvitiy and hope to go back to have a go myself.
(PS There's a Honey/Bee shop right next door - take some time to have a look around in there because it's fascinating.)

1  Thank Nicky2904
See more reviews
Reviewed September 16, 2009

What a great experience for our family of three. Doing this course together (including our nine-year old son) was confidence-building, physically challenging and, most of all, great fun. Between the three of us, we did all six activities (trapeze, giant swing, bridge, double tight rope, triple tight rope and high bar). Tacking this course together in the beautiful outdoors was a highlight of our trip and the adrenaline rush on the giant swing could not be beat. The staff was fantastic; great experience. One to remember.