“I like the banquetMeal nice food great atoms fair Good service thnx again this is my fifth visit”
Review of Kassaba Restaurant - CLOSED

Kassaba Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice food great service I like bely dance too different variety food we like baklava
We will go bak again

2  Thank MrBrainyX
There are newer reviews for Kassaba Restaurant

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We went back to Kassaba with another group of friends. Went on a Sunday evening so the atmosphere was a lot quieter then previous Saturday night occasions. Our food was beautiful again and our wait staff were friendly and efficient. Had the buffet option and left feeling satisfied and happy.

5  Thank mosscopeekotrain
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Kassaba has a very wide menu that tries to take in a number of styles of food from Mediterranean to Middle Eastern. Service was fine, atmosphere/decor ok but the food was so thoroughly bland that I was not entirely sure what I was eating. I had a meat dish, my wife something vegetarian. Both were flavourless and lacking any of the spice or delicate flavours I expected. Having spent 2 years living in the Middle East, this place bore no resemblance to anything I ate there.
If you are happy with pseudo-ethnic food, you'll love it.

4  Thank slim8589
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Interesting menu. Food was excellent. We had good service although some of our friends have commented that they did not. No mains >30. BYO also. Will be back, been three times so far

3  Thank chitake
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We have been twice, once for the normal menu and once for the buffet style. Both were delicious. Went with a group of five friends for the buffet and the food was great, friendly staff, belly dancing for entertainment and an all round nice experience. Will definitely be going again. Good value and a fun night out.

3  Thank mosscopeekotrain