“Yummy Food”

Indian Curry Corner
Ranked #93 of 173 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good food plus good service for a good curry meal. good location with parking a good price all in all good

Reviewed February 13, 2013

A small restaurant or about 20 tables with a busy takeaway service at the counter. Suggest sitting towards the back for the restaurant feel unless you want to feel like you are in a cafe. My family of four order different curries and were either very impressed with the Chickien Tikka Massala and also the Butter Chicken. I ordered a mashed potatoe and spiced cheese dumpling meal cant remember the name which was very bland and hot rather than spicy. My eldest son ordered a Chicken Korma which he found quite bland. The starters of Onion Bhaji and Veg Samosa were very generous and very tasty.The decor is nice and the service was excellent, would we go there again? Maybe!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Walked past The Curry Corner during the day and knew immediately from looking at the menu in the window, this would be our restaurant of choice for the evening.

The restaurant itself was quiet with only two other diners; the takeaway was busy.

The staff very friendly and helpful. The menu consisted of all the usual Indian dishes. Our food was exceptional, fresh and the spices beautifully balanced.

BYO too at only $5 - now that's rare these days!

Don't be mislead by the brochure in your Motel room, despite only mentioning takeaway, this restaurant is very much open for eat in.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and i love a good curry every now & again, but since trying out this place, we've been indulging alot more! It is a bit further away from all the central indian restaurants for us, but it's so worth the trip. I'd have to say the curries are the tastiest i've ever had. The samosa are definitely the best I've had, and a bargain price too. This place is so well priced too (makes up for the drive across town) as one $10 curry, plus a naan and samosa feed both my husband and i fine, and we are 'healthy' eaters too! I'd highly recommend trying out this place for takeaways (we haven't eaten in house).