The staff was very friendly, and the bartender, Chris, made our last night there VERY memorable.
The room was plain and had 3 small beds which my husband and I found a bit strange, but they were comfortable so we couldn't argue with that. Our room was down a flight of stairs in a corridor we shared with a bunch of loud marines... loudest hotel EVER. We could hear the marines burping and complaining about their hangovers very clearly through the walls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a wide variety of accommodation from luxurious suites with spa baths to studio units with various bed configurations sleeping up to four people. All rooms with access to the extensive Hotel amenities, including complimentary internet access, playstations, mountain bikes, gym access and a fantastic spa and pool complex. We are the home of Marbles Buffet Restaurant New Plymouth open 7 nights a week. You can relax by the fire in The Rocks Lounge with a coffee or a drink and nibbles. OUR NEW CONFERENCE CENTRE IS NOW OPEN Let our team help you organise your wedding or your next conference, function, seminar, reunion, team visit or group tour. We have the expertise, contact us now for a quote. The Devon Hotel New Plymouth is the perfect destination, we'd love to look after you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Devon Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Devon Hotel And Conference Center
- The Devon Hotel New Plymouth
- Devon Hotel New Plymouth