“Funky place and great on a Tuesday!”
Review of Snug Lounge

Snug Lounge
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in New Plymouth
Reviewed September 11, 2012

My friends and I really enjoyed our meal here! We went on a Tuesday where half the menu is 2 4 1 and shared 8 small plates between 3 of us. We also had dessert and all walked away feeling very full! We had excellent service too. The decor is very cool as well - a lot to sit back and look at and a warm comfortable atmosphere. I recommend it!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

My husband and I had a lovely late afternoon/evening at Snug. Had cocktails (2 for 1) and had a lovely japanese style dinner. Certainly did not go away hungry ! It was lovely and cosy in front of the fire with the lights dimmed. Romantic and something different for New Plymouth. We will be back.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

shocking service, dont know where the japanese part comes into it, highly expensive for what you get and honestly I can do better at home (and I should've). We ended up going somewhere else for food afterwards, as we were still hungry...

This is the first time ive been so disappointed in restaurant that i felt the need to write a review... we were not impressed at all, and definitely not recommended.

2  Thank Vanessa O
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Japanese food not even. bbq sussage and chicken.

Very Expensive food. On platter says will serve 4, not even. I was not prepared to spend another dime.

Kind of a disaster.
I

2  Thank Teena M
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The service was terrible. I can't believe how expensive the place is. Even though it pretty inside it has no character at all. The service was sloppy and the cocktails tasteless. I seriously will never go there again and it is only a matter of time beforeit closes.

2  Thank Kviolet