Emerald Spa Motor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$126
Orbitz.com
$123
$102
Agoda.com
Sport of Kings Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$98
$91
Agoda.com
Cleveland Thermal Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$86
$79
Agoda.com
Prince's Gate Hotel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$200
$67
Hotels.com
Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$93
$84
Hotwire.com
$58
$56
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Alpin Motel and Conference Centre(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$62
$57
Agoda.com
All reviewswelcome basketheat pumpgreat place to stayfree wifione bedroom uniton arrivalsky tvfresh milkwould definitely stay here againexcellent motellocal attractionsfenton streetheated swimming poolair conditioningexcellent staygreat facilitiesenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Good price spa in room clean and Efficient Operation Enjoyed our night stay would stay again

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
RotoruaRata, Owner at Emerald Spa Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I have stayed here more than 5 times now & I have always enjoyed my visit. The management are welcoming & friendly & they run a very clean & efficient operation. Actually this is always one of the cleanest places to stay which I really appreciate. The in room spas are wonderful & I always know I will have a relaxing stay with Emerald Spa. It really is a home away from home. Stop by when your in Rotorua, you will love it.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for the feed back.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed at the resort for two nights in a superior spa studio suite. It was me and my girlfriends first time in rotorua together. We are both in our early 20's she is a Samoan and I am Cook Island we were not judged on our nationalities or age for such a up market accommodation. Julie from reception was very friendly an kind and offered my girlfriend alot of activities to do while we were there, also gave her discount vouchers which were very handy. Julie was very professional and more than welcoming also was Chloe with big smiles.
We were offered wine as part of our package but because we do not drink julie and collin gave us juice and coke which we were most greatful for. We were shown to our room by Collin who explained how the heat pump, spa and remotes worked, very helpful as we probably wouldn't have had a clue using. Our room was very clean and looked amazing! Spa was great as we could watch tv and great for the whether we travelled in. We have stayed in other hotels and motels but Emerald would be the best by far, our room had every thing from bath robes to dish washing liquid which me and my girlfriend were worried as we had forgot to buy. We were given a lovely breakfast every morning. The resort was very quite which was a must for us. Parking was no trouble so we could come and go as we pleased. We felt very comfortable and welcomed over all. I recommend this resort to anyone that would like to have a RELAXING time away (not partying). If staying at Emerlad for Ragamuffin please be respectful and considerate to other guests.

Dion

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Di0n07
RotoruaRata, Owner at Emerald Spa Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank you very much for your lovely feed back. It was lovely having you stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

So welcoming and friendly! Excellent service and fantastic room with amazing spa! Worth every cent. Would not stay anywhere else when visiting Rotorua. Great get away from the busy life in Auckland. Will definitely be returning! Very relaxing and quite, great breakfast every morning served by Collin. Overall it was the ulitmate get away for me and my partner.

Big thanks to all the staff at the Emerald Spa Resort!
Tracey & Dion

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Treytrey07
Reviewed May 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend break in March, we'd always stayed at the Novotel/Ibis before and wanted something different. We stayed in a room with a spa next to the bed which was lovely, The whole place was absolutely spotless and the hosts so accommodating - when we got caught in a downpour on the way back from town we were given bathrobes to relax in whilst our clothes dried out.
Just wish we had noticed the breakfast menu earlier ! We'd definitely stay again and highly recommend.

Room Tip: Spa rooms are extra spacious
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple