“Stonegrill Deluxe - And a Marriage Proposal!”
Review of Triple 1 Five Restaurant - CLOSED

Triple 1 Five Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse, New Zealand
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Awesome lunch time meals with my wife. Great prices and great food. The $20 Lunch steak special is great value and speaks for itself. The staff are awesome and are always top notch service when we go there. Other times have had the Big Breakfast and they are amazing also. A must stop in place for a great priced meal if you are a local or a visitor.
I even proposed to my (now) wife there - The staff all got on board with it and we hatched a very sneaky plan which turned out to be awesome. Thanks to everyone there!!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is always very good! The best seafood chowder I have ever had and always order when I'm there. The staff are friendly and welcoming and the service is usually fast. It is a perfect place to catch up with friends, have dinner with family or a romantic dinner with your lover! There are fire places in the middle of the restaurant which are always going during the cooler months. I have eaten at many restaurants in Rotorua and recommend this to every person that asks where to eat out.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love this restaurant. Always welcoming and great service. Usually busy. Food choice and quality is great and if you enjoy stone grill they have it here

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were generally disappointed with the NZ food until we ate here. The stone grill mix was truly memorable. The lamb was the best I have ever had anywhere is the world. The venison and chicken were also world class.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We used to eat here almost every week when we lived in Rotorua. We recently returned for a visit after 8 years and couldn't believe how it was like we never left - the food and service were still fantastic! The dishes are quite unique and tasty - we highly recommend this place.