“Delicious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Cowes, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went here for breakfast, thinking it looked like a good place to stop. To start with, I was greeted with a newspaper and some cold water. I chose eggs benedict with salmon, and an orange juice. Freshly squeezed, what a great start! When my food came, I almost didn't want to ruin it. Luckily I did - it was really delicious! They added their own spin to the dish. I felt it was great value, and wouldn't hesitate about returning :-)

Visited April 2013

Rotorua, New Zealand
“Best customer service & great food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Rang 1115 to book for 10 pax for lunch after Easter Wknd and spoke to Sarah. She was very helpful and nothing phased her. I requested 1 person had a gluten intolerence, this was not a problem. Arrived on day and Sarah had set up 2 areas for my celebration lunch, 1 out in the courtyard & one inside. The bubbles i had bought were placed instantly in ice buckets and as my friends arrived she filled their glasses. She had also set up a small table for the cake i was allowed to bring. Nibbles pre -ordered were fantastic inc the freshly cooked garlic mussels and the gluten free breads. served seperately. After a few hrs we finally ventured inside for late lunch and everyone enjoyed the lovely meals. Sarah helped with bringing my gifts inside for safe keeping although some time had passed. All this while still running the restaurant and the many customes over the lunch period. Thank you so much 1115, had a wonderful stress free day. Your knowledge on Gluten Free made me rest easy !!

• Visited April 2013
“Amazing food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Just happened to walk in as the restaurant we did want was full. I had the mixed grill which comes on a hot stone Raw and you cook it how you want it. Cuts of meat where great and vegetables were amazing.

Yes it's diy cooking but it's a bit different plus you get perfect meat how you want it.

Only minor gripe was service could of been a little better.

• Visited March 2013
Opotiki, New Zealand
“Dissapointed at the quality and flovours”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we have been here before and been impressed, so for our anniversary decided to treat ourselves. Sooo disapointed tonite! Bland bland. pate was bland, pork belly blland,, potatoes bland, even the salas dressing tastes like watered down milk. What has happened? Had to go to Solace nexr door for dessert!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank colonialhouseopotiki
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best lamb of our trip and don't forget to BYOB”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We ate a lot of lamb on our trip, and this was by far the best meat we ate. It was tender and juicy. You cook it at your table, but there was just enough seasoning from the chef.

Also, you can get bring your own booze (BYOB). The wine store across the street told us about this, and the restaurant charges a $5 corking fee. So much cheaper to BYOB.

The service was great.

We also ate the green lipped mussels which were excellent.

So glad we stumbled upon this place. It truly is worth the money.

• Visited March 2013