“They went out of there way!”
Review of Seismic Gastrobar - CLOSED

Seismic Gastrobar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“They went out of there way!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Wow. I'm happy and full.
I'm a painful customer as I compete in body building comps and I can't eat this and can't eat that, but the owner or Manager and the Chef made me feel normal and went out of their way to service me an amazing meal. My husband loved his burger.
Well done guys and A BIG Thank you.

• Visited May 2013

Rotorua
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Have been here a few times now, and as usual the food was excellent and great value for money. Staff were friendly, and a pleasant atmosphere and a place that we will be going to again.

• Visited May 2013
Rotorua, New Zealand
“Drinks and a bite to eat.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My partner and myself had some lovely garlic bread and some drinks here the other night and it was super! Great music and feel to the place :) I'm looking forward to my next visit to try the desert! and stay a little longer

Visited May 2013
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gaining improvement”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The very first time I came here I was appalled at the service, my friend and I weren't sure if we had to wait to be seated or just sat ourselves so we awkwardly waited by the bar for someone to notice us.
This did not happen for an entire ten minutes then a rude waitress came over and asked if we would like a table. We then proceeded to be seated but were given horrible looks from both the bar staff and waitress so we opted to leave as we felt uncomfortable.

Although the first experience was bad I decided to give the place another go.
On my latest visit I met a friend for dessert and was kindly greeted by a friendly waitress asking if there was anything she could get us. We were seated and told her we were just in for dessert and she happily showed us on the menu where the desserts were located and asked if we would like anything to drink. Our drinks were delivered by a lovely waiter who took our order and chatted away to us making us feel even more welcome. The desserts turned out to be really yummy and after this visit I will be coming back again.

I think the place may have changed ownership in between visits because there was a vast improvement in service.

• Visited December 2012
“Yum”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Food and service great, the only place I have come across where you get enough bread to match the dips.