“Bad coffee and avarage food”
Review of Lime Caffeteria

Lime Caffeteria
Ranked #33 of 248 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2010

We went here because someone had recommended this place. Although the atmosphere was not very inviting, we decided to give it a try. We found the food to be totally uninspiring and coffee was a big delusion. It was also quite expensive for a light lunch, and on top of that, service was so so. On the positive side, the place was very clean and some of the sweets by the counter looked good.

1  Thank Yoga_Jade

Reviewed April 12, 2010

Stopped in for brunch 11th April 2010, very clean, very good food, service was spot on, awesome ambiance. Coffee was average though.

Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband and I stopped by around 11 on a whim after returning from Wai-O-Tapu and had the opportunity to have a great simple breakfast. I had two of the most amazing flaky croissants I've ever tasted, complete with marscapone cheese, jam and fruit and my husband had waffles, bacon and fruit and we enjoyed both with very tasty flat whites. The food is obviously a bit more expensive than what you would pay if you stopped in for something similar at, say, a McCafe, but we found the taste and quality to be far superior and deserving of these higher prices.

While these breakfast foods may seem simple to do, the presentation of the food and drink was so beautiful (and fittingly matches the cute decor that the team at Lime has decorated the facility in!).

If you find yourself looking for a good, cute place to stop in for a breakfast or lunch, I'd definitely recommend stopping in at Lime.

1  Thank NDLauren
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I thoroughly recommend Lime. The food is excellent and the service attentive and prompt. They have excellent coffee, plenty of outdoor seating and a great setting close to the Lake. We have only ever had Brunch here but it has always been excellent. The best breakfast in town! Try the lamb and mint sausages. Delicious. The boiled eggs and soldiers are great fun - the boiled eggs come with their own little knitted hats. Great fun.

1  Thank 247Travel
Reviewed February 19, 2010

This restaurant was the place to be for a yummy breakfast. Both of our meals were delicious and the staff was completely delightful. I find that often in NZ the service isn't as quick as in the US, but this was not the case at Lime and if it was, the charming setting and beautiful pastries distracted me completely.

It was the best breakfast we had in NZ. You MUST go.