“Excellant Chinese Dumplings”

Pakenham, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellant Chinese Dumplings”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I and our two children aged 8 and 14yrs old really enjoyed our meal at chopsticks. Our 8yr old loves dumplings and we have eaten them everywhere from China, Melbourne and now New Zealand. I have even attempted to make them myself. The pork fried dumplings we ate at chopsticks were by far the best ever. I liked watching how they make them on video and I found traditional music very relaxing. The service was Excellent. I feel the review who rated the restuarant poor was terribly unfair considering he hadn't even eaten in the restaurant. It was written in 2012, so things can change!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Carmel R

wellington
“yummy”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

service was great, and food was complete satisfaction and cheap, the waiter even served us tea (which we didnt order) definetly going back

Visited September 2012
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“My meal was free but I still would not eat there”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This restaurant is a disgrace to Asian food, Rotorua and New Zealand in my opinion.

The exterior gives the impression that it is about to close or be demolished, walk through the door and the rank smell of dampness hits you like a bomb shell. I have not eaten here even tho I could have for free as part of my tour, the above put me off before I got as far as the dinning hall.

Not sure why I have even done this review as I am sure any sane person would not go in after seeing the exterior. None of my fellow drivers will eat here.

• Visited January 2012