“Perfect”

Ranked #13 of 256 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, New Zealand
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Capers has a passion to provide our valued customers with food that is both good for your body, soul and for the planet. With our free-trade coffee beans and organic deli products, sustainability is at the top of our priorities. For over a decade, the Capers team have been making and serving wholesome foods and a great coffee and edgy T2 teas. Whether it's a catch up with friends, weekend brunch, business breakfasts, family outing, food on the go, or a dinner date - we have got you covered.
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! Been there every time we visit Rotorua. Had breakfast lunch and dinner there. Service is fast, food is delicious, place is always warm and prices are average. Always crowded which reflects how well they do. We always seem to get the last table when we arrive but it has never felt over crowded. Can't wait for my next meal there!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My partner and I found Capers to be very friendly, lots of different food to choose from & a pleasant atmosphere to dine in.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

It was reasonably busy at Caper's the evening we came. Still we received excellent service and an excellent meal to boot. I had a delicious Vegetable Lasagne with salad. Very moorish. My partner had the Manuka Smoked Lamb Rump - served with a warm salad of roasted kumera, kiwifruit & Pikopiko dressed with a red wine vinagerette. She especially raved about the pikopiko. We both took cake away for dessert. The staff member was very kindly generous with the serving of cream which delighted us both. We went back to our hotel feeling very happy and satisfied.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had breakfast here on a Friday morning and it was all go from opening time. The seating area was almost full at 8:15 am and was buzzing with loud conversation. The food was tasty but expensive.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I do enjoy coming here. There is always a fresh deli cabinet with lovely salads, lasagnas, sandwiches, but today I ordered eggs benedict with Salmon - $19.70, which I didn't realise until I after I got the bill... yes it had 3 eggs, 2 of which were perfect 1 was just slightly overdone. 3 cute little hash browns, and a 1/2 of a very small tomato. I've had better for less.
However the service was brilliant. The coffee was perfect. The sparkling Elderflower drink was pretty steep at $4.90, will think that one over next time.