Rotorua Coachman Spa Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$95
$117
$104
  • Pool
Arista Capri Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
$132
$125
Emerald Spa Motor Inn(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$90
$83
$132
$124
$78
Agoda.com
Sport of Kings Motel(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$98
$91
Agoda.com
Best Western Braeside Rotorua(Rotorua)(Great Value!)
$93
$83
$743
$530
Travelocity
All reviewshighly recommend to everyoneshower cubicleone nightsky tvawesome servicekitchen facilitiescomfy bedclose to townhot tubquiet locationwould stay here againthe ground floorstayed here for nightsunitmotelcomfortinternet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was a last minute decision to visit Rotorua. Previous reviews read of the Comfort Inn proved accurate. We had a sunny unit, fresh milk, comfortable beds and spotless linen. The rooms were clean, spacious and well equipped. A good choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank hind6666
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Booked this motel in advance before I travel. Promised to check in at 5pm but we arrived only at 8.30pm. Reception was supposed to have closed by 7pm the nice lady waited for us. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Chee Kong W
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Not only was the accommodation spacious and comfortable the room well equip and clean, Gwenda the owner provided sound advise regarding activities. She really lifted the bar of what defines hospitality! I had carelessly check out leaving my travel documents in her safe keeping. When she discovered the oversight she tracked me down on route to Auckland airport, my time was very limited and she kindly meet me at a half way point to deliver my documents to me. Lesson learnt folks, always provide your hotel with a working contact number. Even the most experienced traveler can mess up...Thanks does not adequately express my gratitude for saving me the expense and angst of arriving at Auckland airport and discovering my travel documents were not in my possession.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank solotraveler2011_11
coachman335, Owner at Rotorua Coachman Spa Motel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

Thankyou. Really pleased you enjoyed your stay and I was happy to help out to ensure you reached the Airport on time with documents intact.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

We loved our stay here, we had the 'basement' room which is underneath, which actually suited us because my son could play in the courtyard safely. Room was clean, spacious, had everything they stated and was quiet and warm, will definitly choose this motel next time in Rotorua!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Dzire
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Large clean comfortable well equiped rooms. We really enjoyed the large spa tub in our room.
Owners Warren and Gwenda are really friendly and helpful and gave great advice on what to see and do, and there is pleanty.
We booked for two days and ended up staying five!
We would have no hesitation in recomending The Coachman to others. it was a great find.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple