We took the double + bunk en suite. The room are clean and comfortable. Our room heater is faulty. Since we come back quite late & checking out the next day so we didn't ask for a change. We spend the whole night shivering. The room was on the second floor and no lifts. The building also faces the reception/kitchen which was in a separate building. When there are some people noisy at the kitchen we could hear. Wifi internet access is available in the common area. You help yourself and clean up after. Price is good & very much recommended. Reception was very helpful and I even got YHA membership at a discount.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. Rotorua’s finest lodge, YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua