The rooms and facilities were excellent - all clean and well maintained. And the location is great too. Some of the accommodation in Rotorua is quite a way out of the town, but the YHA is right in the centre and many of the sites are within walking distance. The reception staff were really helpful with advice and help with bookings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. Popular features: 2GB free WiFi per day, newly refurbished well-equipped kitchen, TV room, pool table, outdoor patio and BBQ area, communal laundry, free travel and activity booking service, breakfast packs for sale on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua