“Fabulous range of fantastic tasting, healthy and fresh food”

Be Rude Not To Cafe
Ranked #59 of 233 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Be Rude Not To we offer a range of simply delicious cuisine for everyone. Gluten free, Allergen-aware food choices for all ages prepared with care for you. We are based in the heart of Rotorua CBD and Fully Licensed, open from 7am to 5pm Monday through to Sunday we have a large range of gluten free, dairy free and allergen free hot and cold food as well as excellent coffee, fresh fruit smoothies and juices. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch. We offer delicious homemade baking, sandwiches savouries and tasty treats in a friendly environment just a hop skip and a jump away from work! Revel in our cabinet delights, A la carte Breakfast or lunches or healthy Takeaway options. Remember we also do catering! Whatever the even, our awesome team here at Be Rude Not To Cafe can cater for it, from nibbles and bubbly, morning tea shouts or Ala Carte and buffet options we have got you covered! Email us today with your enquiry
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I visited this cafe/restaurant yesterday for the first time and was thrilled to see such a lovely range of foods. They have a large range of vegetarian, gluten free or dairy free foods. I had a very light and fluffy (almost souffle like) muffin with bacon on the top and drizzled with a tasty sauce. The hot chocolate was served in a glass with a shot of extra chocolate which you could choose to add if you wished. I loved that these were served on a wooden board instead of a plate. My friend had a cauliflower salad and a peach smoothie served in a milk bottle shaped glass - very intriguing. The table numbers were written on a wooden spoon - taking us back to our childhood. You can choose from a comfy lounge chair or a normal cafe setting. This is a lovely bright cafe with friendly staff. Prices are average for Rotorua and it can be entered from both Haupapa Street and Pukuatua Street.

There are newer reviews for Be Rude Not To Cafe

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a mushroom and feta quiche which was just melt in your mouth am the mushrooms where lovely and fresh. My partner ordered the chicken and leak pie in a white sauce. The pastry was beautiful and buttery and the the filling was so creamy bet pie in Rotorua. I can't comment on atmosphere as we ordered to go. But u would Defiantly return.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Best cafè in Rotorua! Great food, awesome staff, excellent atmosphere! I eat here all the time as it's close to work and well priced, and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Took along time to be served, in fact we weren't served till I said maybe we should go else where, ordered the pulled lamb salad, disappointing, with little lamb and I think I had one snow pea and a tiny bit of red onion then ALOT of lettuce, $47 for two lunches and one coffee- over priced for what we got.

1  Thank Hayley K
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great service. Friendly staff who smile and are polite. Coffee was made in a short time even though they were busy.
Food looked great even though we didn't have any this time!