“The most delicious Gluten free food there is around.”

Be Rude Not To Cafe
Ranked #55 of 238 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Be Rude Not To we offer a range of simply delicious cuisine for everyone. Gluten free, Allergen-aware food choices for all ages prepared with care for you. We are based in the heart of Rotorua CBD and Fully Licensed, open from 7am to 5pm Monday through to Sunday we have a large range of gluten free, dairy free and allergen free hot and cold food as well as excellent coffee, fresh fruit smoothies and juices. Perfect for breakfast, brunch and lunch. We offer delicious homemade baking, sandwiches savouries and tasty treats in a friendly environment just a hop skip and a jump away from work! Revel in our cabinet delights, A la carte Breakfast or lunches or healthy Takeaway options. Remember we also do catering! Whatever the even, our awesome team here at Be Rude Not To Cafe can cater for it, from nibbles and bubbly, morning tea shouts or Ala Carte and buffet options we have got you covered! Email us today with your enquiry
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I am Gluten-free and dairy-free so I could say it is difficult to find some nice food in Rotorua, today I went to 'Be rude not to' and had the most pleasant experience, there are various GF and DF options and they are amazing!!! I had the GF blueberry muffin and it was superb. The coffee was excellent. The atmosphere was lovely and the staff were accommodating and friendly. I will certainly be going back, a big two thumbs up!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

After reading reviews, we went here for lunch and I ordered the pulled lamb with wild rice. It was NOT a success - bland and dry. My husband's chicken risotto was excellent. The desserts are fabulous and made on premises. But my lunch was a flop.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Checked this out for the first time on Sunday morning Hubby and Kids and we were not disappointed ! cool decor, excellent service and a range of cakes and delights mostly Gluten free what more could you ask for. Good value for money, a keeper.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Had lunch here just saw it passing by- easily one of the best salads I've ever eaten!! I had the pulled lamb salad with grilled halloumi, honey glazed baby beetroot, pomegranate seeds, snow peas, baby spinach and finished with pomegranate and olive oil vinergrette.
The cafe has a fantastic ambience and the Biggest draw for me was the excellent selection of muffins (gigantic muffins I might add) and truly irresistible slices that are displayed on the bench.
I would HIGHLY recommend this cafe to anyone stoping through or staying for a while- you must try the breakfast selection also.
Simply delicious!!!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stumbled into this café as there was adequate parking behind to house our campervan. It was raining and the café had a back door. What we found was a true gem. Interesting and delicious food and drinks. Different to your average café but not that different in price. Boy you can get some rubbish for the same price but this was fresh, delicious and imaginative. The chocolate brownie was probably the best we've ever had and we were so disappointed that a week later when we called they didn't have any :-( Best café food we've had in a long long time. Shame it's 5000km away from home.