We booked the penthouse through a last minute accommodation website and thought we might end up staying in the attic of a couple called Jack and Di. Instead we were treated to a large penthouse apartment with excellent facilities, including a lounge suite that probably seated 10. One wall had some nice lead-light windows, and from the sizable balcony the view of Lake Rotorua was amazing, looking out onto a few houses in Ohinemutu and the beautiful St Faith's Church. Some reviewers mentioned it was out of town, but "out of town" meant a 2 minute drive or a 15 minute walk. The only bad part of the location is you have to walk up a hill to get back to it from town. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable Rotorua Lake View Accommodation. Welcome to Diana's Place, where we are delighted to offer you two unique holiday accommodation options situated in stunning Lake Rotorua locations on the North Island of New Zealand. Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, a trip with family and friends, or a corporate retreat, we can offer the accommodation you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Diana's Place Lake View Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jack & Di`s Lake View Hotel Rotorua
- Jack And Di`s Lake View Accommodation
- Jack Dis Lake View Accommodation