“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!”

Happy Ewe Cycle Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Happy Ewe Cycle Tours provide a guided bicycle adventure around central Rotorua. We ride at a leisurely pace to 27 key historical, geothermal and cultural sights. With no hills to climb and very little traffic to navigate our beach cruisers will keep you comfortable as you enjoy the many opportunities to take photos.
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a great tour and good fun. Highly recommended! We had a wonderful time. Roger is a marvellous, knowledgeable and fun guide. He has lots of stories and amazing photographs from what Rotorua looked like more than a century ago. Riding the bike is not hard work - the terrain is level and the bicycle is just an excellent means to get around Rotorua in a relaxed way. The tour takes about three hours.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

My family of 7 and I had a private tour with Roger during a family trip to New Zealand. Spending the morning biking with Roger was the perfect way to get an overview of Rotorua. Since Roger is a Rotorua native he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the culture and demographics of the city. He has also traveled all over the world and can talk about almost everything which made the experience even more enjoyable. The bikes were in great condition and very easy to ride. It was a great way to get around the city quickly yet at a very relaxed pace. He was incredibly generous with his time and we could not have been happier with our tour! I would highly recommend anyone traveling to Rotoura to take some time to do a Bike Tour with Roger.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I only had a few days to see Rotorua and this was a great introduction to the city! Roger is an excellent tour guide, very enthusiastic and friendly. He showed us parts of Rotorua I wouldn't have found on my own, and shared interesting photos and history along the way. I had a great time and would recommend it for anyone visiting Rotorua.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This is an excellent tour covering many of the sights of Rotorua. The bikes are a great way to cover a bit more ground and Roger the tour guide was very generous with his time meaning our tour went on for an extra hour. The price is great and he even send you the photos for free at the end. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I def recommend this! Roger is top guide, local and knows his stuff, but keeps it fresh and fun. I'm a kiwi and learnt heaps and my aussie girlfriend loved it too. And why be stuck in a bus when you can cycle and absorb the sites and smell?. Great for everyone!!