“Family holiday dinner”

Leonardo's Italian Food & Wine
Ranked #45 of 281 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Italian, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Leonardo's is a small, family-owned restaurant. Our Menu is quite small only because we work only with the freshest products possible. For the same reason, we change our menu very often, to try new flavours and recipe. The restaurant is open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Was a great family meal.
Fantastic weather and sitting outdoors in a nice location make for a good start.
The food was really good and the service friendly and attentive.
The kids raved about their spaghetti bolognese and my Sicilian prawns were among the best prawn dishes I have had.
Our mains of the fish of the day and creamy fettuccine were also really good and very tasty.
Great eatery area and will definitely return to this restaurant and try some of the others as well.
A must visit food location when in Rotorua

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,264)

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Pasta was decent - nothing special. Service was fine, but the waitress was on her phone most of the time we were trying to get her attention.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020

We have eaten here a few times and the food is really good, nice atmosphere and good service. The pizza's are very good And the pasta is delicious. We will go back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Thank Trevor and Rose... N
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We came for dinner on a Tuesday night, the whole of Eat Streat was bustling and the restaurant was very busy. Despite being busy the wait staff were very attentive and meals came quickly. We had calamari starter and arancini balls- both delicious! For mains, a meat lover pizza and fettuccine pasta. Both were delicious! Great meals! Awesome service! Brilliant atmosphere

1  Thank 842allieh
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Came to Leonardo's for my first meal in Rotorua, and loved it so much I came back! The first night I got the special ravioli, with prawns, pistachios, and a pumpkin sauce, on my servers recommendation. Absolutely fabulous. Got the seafood pasta the next evening, which was also amazing (bit of a spice kick), and so much food, I couldn't even finish it!!! Service was quick and the servers even remembered me my second evening there.