“very solid”
Review of Capizzi Pizzeria

Capizzi Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 270 Restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Capizzi Pizzeria serves traditional style wood-fired pizzas. Our difference is that not only are our pizzas delicious and made from the highest quality. We are licensed, so come in and enjoy pizza, a wine or beer, or your favourite drink.Our pizzas are handmade and served dine in, take out. We also offer fresh salads and desserts.
Reviewed July 17, 2016

can't go wrong. We accidentally got our restaurants confused and ended up there....and glad we did. Simple meal of a carnivore pizza, thin wood fired crust and more cheese and toppings than sauce, which is fine. Also had a very good antipasto, fresh, good portion, and 2 beers. Unfortunately there are a bunch of great restaurants to try during our 3 months here, and I'm gonna sample them all, but if I found myself back in capizzi again I wouldn't be upset.

1  Thank chimayred
Write a reviewReviews (447)

Reviewed July 11, 2016

This was great pizza...fresh and delicious. The owner/chef took good care of us and is very friendly.

1  Thank 532mari
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

The place was choc-a-bloc with people when we reached and were asked to come back after half an hour. When we did, it was empty
Good Pizzas without being spectacular and acceptable service.
Good place to go to if u don't have options, but we realised later there were better options available.
No regrets though :)

3  Thank AarKayJi
Reviewed June 22, 2016

I got a take away pizza, the meat lovers with olives. Yummy yummy in ma tummy. The base is lovely and thin. The ingredients are the cheap stuff you get elsewhere. Overall, one of the nicest pizza's you can get and I would definitely recommend a visit.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

I went out with my fussy vegetarian cousin on 21st of June to have lunch and she usually find very few places where she could get good vegetarian options and we had vegetarian pizza with some extras on it and that was the delicious pizza we have ever had. Great staff. The guy who was serving us was very polite and friendly. I would surely go back to this place. Mate you are doing an awesome job... this place rocks...

Date of visit: June 2016